Starting date: September ’20
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised consulting and digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Content Manager to expand our in-house Content Studio Team at one of Germany’s largest FMCG brands in Munich.
What we’re looking for:
Only apply if you answer with a convincing YES to the below questions and you are ready to tell us why.
• Are you personally active in social media? What is your Instagram profile?
• Do you have a passion for food and nutrition? We want to know more
• Do you live and breathe art direction and the brands you work with? Share your story
• Are you an organized and methodical creative mind that enjoys making clients happy?
• Setting up Content Objectives for the month (Content Calendar)
• Setting up the Brand Guidelines and ensuring that they are respected and implemented across all the work we do
• Daily Content Creation, working with the design team for the creation of assets, when possible creating and posting on-brand assets (ensuring brief is understood, KPI's are set and measurement tools established AND ensuring all elements like reference files, brand assets, fonts, etc. are supplied. Working with the creative/design team to ensure this is the case)
• Day to day social engagement on the brand’s social media (the social media management tool to be used is Khoros)
• Because you love and know everyone in your world, you would call and source influencers and micro-influencers: communicating with them and providing them samples to have them engage with the brand
• Working with the brand management and creative team to think of developing new activations to drive brand engagement
• Constantly reviewing and comparing what our competitors and our brand’s benchmarks are successfully doing
• German (mandatory)
• English (optional but recommended)
· Any other languages are a plus